Architecture, the practice of building design and its resulting products; customary usage refers only to those designs and structures that are culturally significant. Architectural form is inevitably influenced by the technologies applied, but building technology is conservative and knowledge about it is cumulative. Although design and construction have become highly sophisticated and are often computer directed.
In this department, the firm offers traditional consultancy services in architecture encompassing the following activities: -
• Feasibility Studies on Architectural Schemes.
• Site Examination and Selection
• Comprehensive Architectural Design and Planning for Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Recreational Projects.
• Projects Cost-Estimating
• Architectural Conservation and Restoration
• Renovation and Conversion of Facilities
• Interior and Furniture Design
• Landscape Architecture
• Neighbourhood and Urban Planning
• Systems Building/Prefabrication Design.